Thursday, January 2, 2014

Men's Fashion Week Chicago 2014

Hey All, I'm finally back up and blogging. I KNOW it's been a while. Life has been super hectic. 24 hours in a day just isn't enough! But I wanted to make my first entry for 2014! A new year! And hopefully new opportunities! This year I have many exciting projects planned. And I can't wait to start to see them unfold. My first major project will be Men's Fashion Week Chicago 2014! Over 200 models auditioned from all over! Only 60 were chosen! By the grace of God! I made the cut! When I started my runway mission in 2009 my goal has always been the same. "To diversify the Face of Modeling". As 2014 rings in humbly my mission and focus remains the same. "I May not make it to the mountain top" but one day I know my people will... Much Love, ~Vjay

No comments:

Post a Comment