Thursday, May 19, 2011

The ANDRO Experience: My journey as an Androgynous Model..


The purpose of this corner is to shed lights on the side of me that models. I wanted to start noting my experience as an Androgynous model because I wanted those interested in taking this same route to fully see what this lifestyle evolves. Modeling for some may be a hobby or a point of interest, but for those who are Androgynous modeling must become a passion. It has to be something that you pursue with everything you have because more then likely you will be judge for everything you are.  At most auditions you will be the minority. You will have to not only appeal to the women but you will have to intrigue the men. Your confidence must be up to par and your appearance must always be tailored and well kept. Your walk: the most important component must be strong, confidence, well balanced, and at the same time natural. At the end of the day, stay true to the image that you wish to portray.

Here you will find helpful tips, casting calls, photos, and comments from other Andro models who are willing to comment on their experience as well.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to mention ill shout out the hottest
    designers in Chicago!

    As well as rep and promote up and coming fashion shows!

    THIS is Center Stage ladies a gents!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At Angie thank you so much! It's such an amazing journey to be on...I'm stoked ppl are actually here to watch me and support me with each step

    ReplyDelete