Monday, May 23, 2011

NETWORKING!

NETWORKING:
As a semi-new model I am learning that constant Networking is a vital step in modeling or the entertainment industry period. The next hand you may randomly shake at an event could be the next person who see potential in you! As a result they may be that next big person to help nurture your passion in this industry. A lot of connections are made causally, you will never know the impact that you have on someone else, so always try to be at your best. You are your business so Represent at all times! With that being said!

I wanted to take a moment to shout out to VORY CLOTHING!...
The next adventure for VJay will be with them. You can follow my journey and their clothing line right here at Vjay’s world!
What you will See:

New exclusive garments!
 Who its made from!
And Of Course my honest opinion about them!

STAY TUNED!

~Much Luv,

~Vjay

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see! Oh and don't forget to get my size too...you can't be fly without me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant wait either! its going to be an awesome experience! So excited to be doing this project!

    ReplyDelete