Thursday, June 9, 2011

Chicago Talent: Photographers



Chicago is so full of talent! Only a daily basis we are in the presence of those I call superheroes! By day they manage to hold down a full time job or school life and by night they pursue the thrills of their passion! I wanted to highlight a few people I’ve had the pleasure of working with whose talent has left an impression on me and my craft. As I continue to chase this dream, I’m sure more people will impact my world, so this list will continue to grow!. For starters id like to direct your attention to some photographers right here in Chicago. Although their missions may be different, their talent remains the same: Remarkable! As I just stated this is only the beginning of my list for Remarkable Chicago talents so In the future stay turned for influential folks from Producers, Activists, Creative Directors, Entrepreneurs, Designers, Artists, Promoters, Poets and to even Semi Professional athletes! Although its just my one small voice, this is my big way of simply saying thank you! For doing you!

In this day and age Facebook seems to be a “reliable source” of communication as well as a way to do a little research on whom ever your looking into. Also a great way to view samples of their work. So what ill do is provide a starter list of photographers via their Facebook name or fan page. Under each photographer ill list a few things I like about their services. Of course it would be a daunting task to list everything that makes them a good pick so please be proactive and reach out to them. The next step, if you are truly interested in taking pictures or working with them would be to do a little research and select the talent that best suits your needs. Although there are more then I can imagine , today I’m going to just mention four.

HarmonyPhotographyMcCoy :
·         Harmony Photography is actually comprised of two photographers. So during your shoot you have two different cameras catching the moment you are trying to pursue.
·         Offers Editing.
·         Provides CD of all pictures taken
·         Gives Direction

Photog Tpp:
·         Amazing on location. If you are looking to shoot outside or in a not so typical environment I definitely recommend him.
·         Studio available for usage.
·         Offers Editing
·         Provides CD of all pictures taken
·         Gives Direction

Hard Candy:
·         A  photographer with a mission. Active supporter of Breast Cancer research.
·         Hard Candy Calendar: Captures the beauty of a dominant woman
·         Studio available for usage
·         Offers Editing
·         Provides CD of all pictures taken

Alia Midoun:
      ·         Flexible: Offers studio or on location work.
·         Provides CD of all pictures taken
·         Editing Available
·         Gives Direction

Again, id like to stress it is impossible to list everything each photographer is good at or what they offer, so please reach out to them via Facebook if you have any questions or looking to seriously network. If you have any trouble finding any one of them via Facebook contact me and ill provide you with more information.

Much Love and Respect,

~Vjay

No comments:

Post a Comment