Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Evolution of a Model

Evolution of a Model


This Journey thus far as been a miraculous one for me. Blessed with many opportunities and chances to express my self creatively, I wanted to share with you a video made by Melody Reid. It records my journey into modeling from Print to Runway. As I continue to train and develop as a model, I want to thank all of those who continue to shape and believe in my passion. Undoubtedly this will be a major mountain to climb but humbly I accept the challenge.

With Love and Respect,

~Vjay

1 comment:

  1. awwww sweetie I so glad that you liked the video you truly inspire me to go for everything that I have possibly dream for myslef. watching you grow into this amazing model has been a great pleasure as your friend and some one who you have inspired.. Thanks for sharing my creativy and love for you with the world. love you bunches<3

    ReplyDelete