Thursday, June 2, 2011

Aggressively soft women??

Hey Followers! I just had a quick topic I wanted to discuss. Ladies this question is for you! I wanted to talk to my aggressive femmes out there. A Friend of mine told me that this is the way she identifies, so I was curious to know what classifies a femme as aggressive.? What do you guys consider to be aggressive? Can a woman be too aggressive? Let’s talk about it..

The second part to my question is dedicated to my bois. I wanted to reach out to those that identify as a soft stud. If you are a soft stud let me know what characteristics you feel you have that comprises this label? Is it the mental, the physical, the emotional? So basically I’m asking what makes a stud soft?

The last question I’m going to ask may stir up a little controversy which is not my goal, I’m just looking for some insight to see what people think…

Do you feel that a soft stud is just an aggressive femme? Or vice versa… Do you feel an aggressive femme is just itching to be a soft stud?

My personal opinion is… I think as a community we sometimes spend way too much time classifying and trying to identify what each other are. At the end of the day..we are all just woman!

~Vjay

No comments:

Post a Comment